Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am grateful to my friends and my family who went to my reverbnation page to listen to my recordings. Rob found reverbnation on-line. We used it to power my songs for my blog. I wasn't concerned about chart positions. But after we made the new recordings I felt ready to invite friends to see the page. It's been fun to watch my position go from about 450 to number 65, today. I'm not sure what to do next...now that I've troubled my friends to go listen. Wait for inspiration, I guess.

I've been preoccupied with getting ready for our trip, both packing and thinking about preparing for the lessons in Nashville.

Tuesday Jessie came out to Shunyi. We are still rehearsing our songs for our recital in the fall. They are starting to feel more polished. Memorizing is a trick for my brain!

I was grateful that Rob sent the my invitation e-mail around work. His co-worker, and friend from church, suggested that we prepare an evening of folk songs to sing for Chinese college students. So Rob and I need to start working on that. We can gather some material in the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment