Tuesday, September 8, 2009

detours

I have had a cold lately. Not doing much singing, but spending a lot of time thinking about what to do now. I am slow to organize my recital. I tried to contact Dulwich today but I akm having trouble with Hotmail. If not at Dulwich then I'm not sure where to hold the recital. I will pray for inspiration. Rob got our Itunes account up and running again, so I need to buy some of my recital pieces and do more listening.

I practiced piano several times in the past few days. Easy Bach is rewarding. I am listening to David Lucas Berg again and loving it. I am going to write more about that next time. It is too late tonight. It feels good to be back to the piano. It quiets my right brain. I love it.

I'm feeling patient with myself these days. I am grateful for my family. I am grateful to be able to do whatever I can do each day...for the detours. They are rewarding at the end ofthe day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan I'm Janet and I found your blog through a follower of mine.

    Wow you are a very busy woman and I must say a very talented one! I love the song that you have added it's beautiful. : )

    I had one question, I'm wanting to do some voice lessons but would first like to try some lessons that I might find on DVD's. Do you have any suggestions on which ones or if any I should try?

    ReplyDelete