Monday, June 15, 2009

First week of summer vacation

I've made it to the end of the 12 CDs and I've moved on to the vibrato CDs. I'm going to listen to it either while making dinner, or organizing my drawer, which ever comes first. I went on the Singing Success website and spent some times reading the tips of the week. I think I will join Singing Success on-line after I finish the CDs and DVD.

My appointments and reservations for plane and hotel are all scheduled...thanks to my "manager" Rob. He is very supportive and I am very grateful for that. I am excited but now a bit concerned about doing all that I can to prepare..so I don't get tips that are already in the back of my mind. I want to do the things I am thinking about doing now...so they can give me new suggestions.

So material is a big issue for me and just knowing what style to move towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment