Wednesday, June 24, 2009

helpful kids

The kids were so cute today. I asked them to pick partners and do homeschool. They couldn't decide who to pair up with so they made stations so everybody could have a turn to work with the other. What does this have to do with this blog? I actually had a big chunk of time to sing up for singing success on-line. So I got to watch some recorded lessons. I like it better than real lessons. Instead of having to sit there and look interested and polite and can listen and do sit-ups or something else useful. My multi-tasker's dream! William rolled around on the floor to keep me company.

Yesterday I went to a local recording studio to record the music that I've been working on with Jessie. I have pictures but I'm too tired to post them now. It was a lot of fun and hard work too. I haven't been able to hear the finished product yet. Looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment